Reid's Place, a Fraser Island holiday house for up to 10 people!
All the comforts of home – at the beach!
Reid's Place has three bedrooms, a sleepout and can sleep up to 10 people.
- Main bedroom – Queen bed, ensuite with shower and toilet.
- Second bedroom – Double bed
- Bathroom has a bath and a shower. There is also a separate toilet.
- Third bedroom – Double bed and single bunk beds
- Sleepout – 2 Single beds (ideal for kids)
- Additional room available downstairs with 2 single beds (suit Teens)
No linen supplied. Pillows, quilts and blankets provided.
The lounge/dining area has a TV (free to air), a DVD player, plus DVDs (to watch on those rainy days), books and games. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove/oven, microwave, large electric fridge/freezer, plus a tucker box freezer. All utensils supplied – pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
Ceiling fans and insect screens throughout. Gas hot water.
Relax on the undercover deck upstairs, which has a table, chairs and a gas BBQ. Downstairs in the laundry there is an automatic washing machine.
You will need to bring linen, personal items, toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, matches, garbage bags, food and drinks. Also bring a torch.
The house has 24 hour SOLAR POWER with a backup generator. NO toasters, hairdryers/straighteners, car fridges, rice cookers, etc. can be used as they draw too much power.